Precision electronic products may be affected by static […]
Precision electronic products may be affected by static dust during production, so companies will equip staff with a set of anti-static equipment, that is, anti-static clothing and shoes. Work in the workshop only after wearing anti-static clothing. However, in many cases, because companies lack anti-static expertise or fail to communicate instructions to employees in time, improper cleaning of anti-static clothing will cause the anti-static clothing to lose its original performance and become an ordinary work clothes!
Normally, the cleaning method of ordinary clothes, in order to clean, generally use a strong corrosive detergent to clean some difficult to clean stains, such as ink marks, so that the pH value of the cleaning agent is generally greater than 14, use this strong alkali Although the anti-static clothing after cleaning with a mild detergent will be very clean, it causes the conductive threads on the anti-static clothing fabric to be seriously corroded, reducing or even losing the original anti-static performance, which causes the anti-static clothing to become ordinary Work clothes.
Professional cleaning and cleaning is not only to clean the stains on the outer layer of clothing, but also to protect the anti-static and purification effects of anti-static clothing.
The following is the difference between professional cleaning and ordinary cleaning:
1. Special soft cleaning agent for anti-static clothing, its PH value is between 7 and 10.
2. Use a professional anti-static cleaning clothing washing machine, (rather than relying on manual strong kneading, or high-power industrial washing machines used in general laundry, so that the conductive fibers on the clothing fabrics are more damaged).
3. For cleaning water, at least demineralized water should be used for general anti-static clothing, and EDI ultrapure water should be used for purification and dust-free clothing.
4. Operate by professionally trained operators in accordance with the standardized process.
5. Perform anti-static parameter tests on washed anti-static clothing regularly, and monitor its anti-static effect in real time.