I believe that many friends have different degrees of u […]
I believe that many friends have different degrees of understanding of clean cloth, and some only understand the fur, but do not know the inside story and details. Do you know the professional knowledge of microfiber clean cloth? Do you want to know the structure and principle of microfiber clean cloth? Only by understanding these can we better find the microfiber dust-free cloth suitable for our own products in our daily life and work.
Nowadays, the market for clean cloth is vast. As a professional buyer or salesperson of a wholesale manufacturer of microfiber clean cloth, if you don’t understand the structure and principle of microfiber clean cloth, how do you purchase it? How to introduce products to customers? If you want to know something about the microfiber dust-free cloth, you can't just stay on the superficial surface, but you have to understand and recognize it from the structure and working principle of the microfiber dust-free cloth. Regardless of the small microfiber clean cloth, there is a lot of knowledge in it!
The structure of ultra-fine fiber dust-free cloths on the market can be divided into the following four ways: knitted wipes, woven wipes, foam wipes, non-woven ultra-fine fiber dust-free cloths
1. Knitted wipes: Continuously knitted by superfine fibers.
2. Woven wipes: woven from natural, mixed or natural or mixed fibers on a loom.
3. Foam wipes: PU is chemically processed and expanded into a large structure, and then cut into foam wipes of various shapes and sizes.
4. Non-woven ultra-fine fiber dust-free cloth: It is made of woven short fibers or filaments that are oriented or randomly arranged to form a web structure, and then reinforced by mechanical, thermal bonding or chemical methods.
Dust removal principle of microfiber dust-free cloth:
1. Multiple scraping effects: A single thick single fiber can be ultra-fine to become hundreds of ultra-fine fibers, so when used as a cleaning cloth, the ultra-fine fibers can have more scraping properties than ordinary wiping cloths. effect.
2. Wide contact area effect: The general fiber is thicker and has a large bending rigidity, so the contact area between the fabric floating point and the object is small. On the contrary, the ultra-fine fiber has small bending rigidity and soft (imitating silk), so the floating point of the fabric and the object The contact area is large and the cleaning force is strong.
3. Internal peeling effect: the wipe cloth made of ultra-fine fibers, after scraping the dirt, the dirt will migrate outward along the capillary channel of the fiber, showing the effect of internal peeling, so that the dirt will not remain on the wipe The surface of the cloth is clean, so it will not cause scratches on extremely delicate products.
The purpose of clean cloth
Which industries are dust-free cloths mainly suitable for? Dust-free cloth is a kind of cleaning and wiping material widely used in electronics, medical treatment, biological engineering, optics and other fields. Compared with traditional wipes, dust-free cloth has the advantages of high cleanliness, strong absorption, and can not wipe off dust. Excellent completion of the application of removing trace pollutants in a dust-free environment (microelectronics, precision machinery, medical equipment and other industries). Because the dust-free cloth is double woven with 100% polyester fiber, the fiber diameter is small, so its bending stiffness is very small, the hand feel is particularly soft, it is easy to wipe sensitive surfaces, it will not detach the fiber when rubbed, and it has good water absorption and cleaning efficiency. Therefore, the dust-free cloth is the most effective cleaning tool in a dust-free environment, and the dust-free cloth can be used repeatedly when it is properly cleaned!