1. Brief introduction of anti-static shoes Anti-static […]
1. Brief introduction of anti-static shoes
Anti-static shoes are a kind of work shoes worn by production workshops and advanced laboratories of the microelectronics industry such as electronic semiconductor devices, electronic computers, electronic communication equipment and integrated circuits to reduce or eliminate static electricity hazards. Anti-static shoes can guide the static electricity from the human body to the ground, thereby eliminating the static electricity of the human body, and also effectively suppressing the dust generated by people walking in the clean room. Suitable for clean workshops, laboratories, etc. of pharmaceutical factories, food factories, electronic factories. The anti-static shoes are made of PU or PVC materials with static dissipative materials, which are integrally formed on the upper surface, and then reinforced on the line. The finished shoes are beautiful, generous and strong. Especially PU antistatic shoes, which have superior wear resistance, are more than 5 times more wear-resistant than ordinary rubber shoes, and are popular high-quality antistatic shoes at home and abroad. It can effectively leak static electricity and form a complete anti-static system together with anti-static clothing.
2. Instructions for using anti-static shoes
1. Anti-static shoes are protective shoes that eliminate the static electricity of the human body and can prevent electric shocks below 250V. This product is produced according to the GB4385-1995 standard.
2. It is mainly applicable to all places where static electricity may cause combustion and explosion due to static electricity on the human body (such as working places in petroleum, chemical, coal mine, printing, rubber, medical, purification, electronics and other industries)
3. Anti-static shoes and conductive shoes should not wear insulated woolen thick socks and insulated insoles at the same time. It is forbidden to use anti-static shoes as insulated shoes.
4. The place where anti-static shoes are used should be anti-static ground, and the place where conductive shoes are used should be conductive ground.
5. Anti-static shoes should be used in conjunction with anti-static clothing, pay attention to product cleanliness, waterproof and moisture-proof.
6. During the wearing process, the resistance test should be conducted once within 200 hours. If the resistance is not within the specified range, it cannot be used as antistatic leather shoes.
Three, anti-static shoes use matters needing attention
The place to wear anti-static shoes should be anti-static ground;
Wear anti-static shoes should not wear insulated woolen thick socks and insulated insoles at the same time;
The sole of the shoe must not be stuck with insulating material;
After wearing anti-static shoes for a period of time (generally no more than 100H), resistance test should be carried out, and then decided to clean or replace;
4. Maintenance methods of anti-static shoes
When cleaning, it should be scrubbed with a soft brush in warm water (below 40 degrees), not a washing machine;
Please use neutral cleaning agent, otherwise it will easily change color
The rinsing should be sufficient. When drying, please choose a well-ventilated, cool, no direct sunlight place, oven drying or use of desiccant should be disabled.
When storing, please put a soft object (such as newspaper) in the shoe and put it in a dry and cool place.