Many people always say, what are the main applications […]
Many people always say, what are the main applications of dust-free cloth? When it comes to the application of dust-free cloth, it will take three days and three nights to be specific to small things, but when it comes to the industry, there is no The main applications of dust cloth are the following: dust-free cloth is mainly used to wipe conductor production line chips, microprocessor assembly production lines, etc.; LCD liquid crystal display products and circuit board production lines, etc.; precision instruments, optical products, aviation industry Wait.
Clean cloth is used in many places. The existence of clean cloth gives people many benefits and conveniences in life. Clean cloth is used in many places, so what kind of role does the clean cloth play? What are the applications of the clean cloth? This product is widely used in semiconductor, computer manufacturing, communication industry, integrated circuits, micro Electronics, LCD liquid crystal display and other high-tech fields, display products, circuit board production lines, precision instruments, optical products, the other two side heat-sealing methods, or the four-side melting edge sealing, can provide better edge sealing protection. Product characteristics of dust-free cloth: excellent dust removal effect, with dust-free function, can be used for both sides fusion edge sealing, low ion release, and not easy to cause chemical reactions!
The application of dust-free cloth is extremely wide:
1. Suitable for use in CLASS100 dust-free environment;
2. It is suitable for use in a dust-free environment with strict particle control;
3. It is suitable for wiping precision equipment, optical discs, mirrors and other items. This type requires the use of a relatively advanced microfiber dust-free cloth. So what is the correct way to use the microfiber dust-free cloth?
Clean cloth has a wide range of uses, and its main uses can be roughly divided into:
1. Industrial cloth: filter material, insulating material, cement packaging bag, geotextile, covering cloth, etc.
2. Follow-up cloth: lining, fusible interlining, wadding, styling cotton, various synthetic leather base cloth, etc.
3. Home decoration cloth: wall cloth, table cloth, bed sheet, bedspread, etc.
4. Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
5. Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, women’s sanitary napkins, etc.
6. Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
As a kind of non-woven fabric, clean cloth manufacturers have different processing methods. Due to the diversity of fibers in non-woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics are used in different industries. Cloth is a representative product among them. There are basically the following forms of fiber in non-woven fabrics such as dust-free cloth. In most bonded non-woven fabrics, web-type stitch-woven non-woven fabrics, needle-punched non-woven fabrics, spun-laid non-woven fabrics and wet-laid non-woven fabrics, the fibers form a non-woven fabric in a net shape. The main structure of woven fabrics accounts for about 50% to 100%. In today's wide application of clean cloth, it can be said that many people need it, it is a lot more convenient, and it is the same in life and work!