Many industries will use dust-free cloths. The dust-fre […]
Many industries will use dust-free cloths. The dust-free cloths on the market are generally divided into ultra-fine fiber dust-free cloths and ordinary fiber dust-free cloths. Micro-fiber dust-free cloths and ordinary dust-free cloths are suitable for various decontamination environments. Therefore, the clean cloth selected by different industries is different, and the clean cloth level selected by different environments is also different. So what are the differences between microfiber clean cloth and ordinary fiber clean cloth? When we buy clean cloth, we will all be troubled by the choice of microfiber clean cloth and ordinary fiber clean cloth. I don’t know the difference between them. where.
1. We have done tests. For the removal ability of particles below 1.0um, the microfiber dust-free cloth is better. For the removal of generally larger foreign matter, the ordinary dust-free cloth is also quite good. This is the most direct way to distinguish between superfine fiber dust-free cloth and ordinary fiber dust-free cloth.
2. For the removal of fingerprints, grease and other pollutants, the microfiber dust-free cloth will be even better.
3. After wiping with microfiber dust-free cloth, there is less residual liquid left on the surface, so the cleaning process with solvent will be more efficient.
These three points are the differences between microfiber clean cloth and ordinary fiber clean cloth, and they are enough to prove how to judge superfine fiber clean cloth. Because many friends don’t know much about superfine clean cloth, so I read this. You will understand.
Theoretically, the microfiber dust-free cloth will absorb dirt better than ordinary dust-free cloth. Because the microfiber dust-free cloth can absorb 7 times its own weight of dust, particles, and liquids. Each filament is only 1/200th of hair. This is the reason why the microfiber dust-free cloth has super cleaning ability. The gaps between the filaments can absorb dust, oil stains, and dirt until they are washed away with water, soap, or detergent. These voids can also absorb a lot of water, so the microfiber clean cloth has strong water absorption. And because it is only stored in the gap, it can be quickly dried, so it can effectively prevent the growth of bacteria.
And ordinary fiber dust-free cloth: only backlog and push dirt. There will be residues left on the surface being cleaned. Because there is no space to hold the dirt, the surface of the cloth will be very dirty and difficult to clean. These two are the most basic point of the difference between microfiber clean cloth and ordinary fiber clean cloth.
Features of microfiber clean cloth:
1. Long service life, super water absorption (like silk), and will not cause surface abrasion during use.
2. The amount of falling dust is small, and the amount of ions released is small, and the wiping effect is more than 10 times higher than that of ordinary wipes.
3. Adopting four-sided laser edge sealing, which is different from general heat-sealing and ultrasonic edge-sealing wiping cloths. The amount of fiber dust during wiping is less than that of general heat-sealing and ultrasonic edge-sealing wiping cloths.