1. Polyester knitted wipe cloth: Advantages: wear resis […]
1. Polyester knitted wipe cloth:
Advantages: wear resistance, strong decontamination ability, high cleanliness.
Disadvantages: There is no water absorption, and the ability to remove sewage is weak. It is usually treated with a hydrophilic agent, and the hydrophilic agent will dissolve in the solvent we use.
2. Polyester knitted wipe cloth:
Advantages: abrasion resistance, strong ability to remove grease, fingerprints and other contaminants, the solvent dries quickly after wiping, and high efficiency.
Disadvantages: relatively high cost
3. Polyester and nylon woven wipe cloth:
Advantages: strong ability to remove residual glue. Disadvantages: weak ability to remove granular dirt and dust
4. Wood pulp/viscose and polyester composite non-woven wipe cloth:
Advantages: non-woven structure, strong macroscopic decontamination ability, suitable for removing a large amount of pollutants. Disadvantages: the cleanliness is not high, the solvent is broken and shavings, and it cannot be used in a very clean environment.
5. All polyester non-woven wipes:
Compared with wood pulp polyester non-woven wipes, it has higher cleanliness and is slightly durable, but it is not suitable for removing water stains.
Because the hydrophilic ability of polyester is not strong.
6. All wood pulp non-woven wipe cloth:
Advantages: resistance to organic solvents, strong decontamination ability
Disadvantages: The cleanliness is not high. At present, except for the slightly higher cleanliness of Japan's M-3, other wood pulp non-woven fabrics produced in China have low cleanliness and are easy to fall off. They are not suitable for use in clean rooms above Class 1,000. .
7. All PP non-woven wipes:
It is a good helper for oil removal, but the cleanliness is not high, and the water absorption is not good.
8. PU sponge wipe cloth:
It has a large amount of decontamination, but it is not durable, and it is easy to break and fall off the fiber. And it is not resistant to solvents with strong solubility.
9. PVA sponge wipe cloth:
Absorption capacity, large decontamination capacity, can only be used with water, otherwise it will be hard and cannot be wiped.
10. All-cotton woven knitted wipe cloth:
High temperature resistance, strong ability to remove water pollution, very low cleanliness, not suitable for use in clean rooms above 10,000.
The advantages and disadvantages of the above ten types of dust-free wipes are hoped to help you use them in your later work.
The question of how to choose a dust-free wipe is actually very simple. If you want to select the required dust-free wipe correctly, you must follow the steps below:
1. Find out the objects that need to be clear and the requirements for cleanliness;
2. Determine the compatibility with the solvent used;
3. Make sure to choose the type of dust-free wipes;
4. Determine the in-plant evaluation method for dust-free wipes.