Anti-static workbench installation requirements: 1. Det […]
Anti-static workbench installation requirements:
1. Determine the size of the anti-static workbench according to the size of the work surface;
2. Thoroughly clean the lower surface (smooth side) of the table pad with isopropyl alcohol;
3. Laying foil boxes on the lower surface of the anti-static table mat is only allowed to overlap at the folds;
4. Press down the knob connector from the front of the anti-static table pad (it can be replaced by a connection point composed of stainless steel nut nails, nuts, and washers), and make it pass through the table pad and foil tape (where there are multiple layers of aluminum foil tape, it should be ensured that both are worn. Pass);
5. Use isopropyl alcohol to clean the upper surface of the workbench pad and components;
6. Lay the prepared anti-static table mat on the work surface evenly;
7. The operator's range of activities determines the area where the anti-static floor mat is laid;
8. Put the workbench on the anti-static floor mat;
9. The anti-static safety table is grounded, and the anti-static table pad and the ground pad are connected in series with 1MΩ resistors to the ground wire configuration system with a cross-section of not less than 2mm multi-strand glued copper core flexible wire or cable;
10. Check the parameters before use.
Grounding requirements for electrostatic workbench:
1. Anti-static safety workbench mat and floor mat are connected in series with 1MΩ resistors for soft grounding.
2. The resistance value between any point on the anti-static workbench mat and the ground mat and the ground wire configuration system is 10 to the 6th power - 10 to the 9th power Ω.
3. The surface and shielding surface of all external parts such as test instruments on the anti-static safety workbench, regulated power supply, electric tools and electrical appliances should be grounded, and the system resistance value of the ground wire should not be greater than 1Ω. Its grounding end should be concentrated at one point, and it should be firmly connected to the ground wire configuration system nearby.
4. For current-carrying ground wires, use coaxial cables for grounding and shielding.
5. The power plug socket for portable tool box equipment with metal shell should be of the same type, so that the metal frame or shell of the mating tool and equipment is automatically grounded, and the ground feet should be grounded first and then disconnected.
Environmental requirements of anti-static workbench:
1. Humidity: The ambient temperature required by the workplace.
2. Atmospheric pressure: the local Q&A pressure in the workplace.
3. Relative humidity: not less than 30%, preferably 40%-60%.
4. In the electrostatic discharge protection area, at least 1m away from electrostatic discharge sensitive products on the anti-static safety workbench, there shall be no irrelevant electrostatic sources.