Many people always say, what is the main purpose of cle […]
Many people always say, what is the main purpose of clean cloth? In the application of dust-free cloth, three days and three nights are specially designed for small things, while in industry, the application of dust-free cloth mainly includes the following types: dust-free cloth is mainly used for wiping conductor production line chips and micro-processing Assembly line, etc.; LCD products and circuit board production lines; precision instruments, optical products, aviation industry, etc.
In many places, clean cloths will be used. The existence of dust-free cloth has brought many benefits and conveniences to people's lives. Dust-free cloth is used in many places, so what is the function of dust cloth? What is the purpose of clean cloth? Products are widely used in high-tech fields such as semiconductors, computer manufacturing, communications industry, integrated circuits, microelectronics, liquid crystal displays, display products, circuit board production lines, precision instruments, optical products, other double-sided hot edge sealing methods, or four-sided sealing Edge method can provide better edge seal protection. Product features of dust-free cloth: It has excellent dust removal effect, anti-static function, can be used for fusion sealing on both sides, low ion emission, and not easy to cause chemical reactions!
The application of clean cloth is very extensive:
1. Suitable for class 100 dust-free environment;
2. Suitable for dust-free environment, strict particle control;
3. Suitable for wiping precision equipment, CD-ROM mirrors and other items. This kind of cloth requires the use of more advanced microfiber dust-free cloth. What is the correct way to use the microfiber clean cloth?
Clean cloth has a wide range of uses, and its main uses can be roughly divided into:
1. Industrial cloth: filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, coatings, etc.
2. The following fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flocking, shaped cotton, all kinds of artificial leather base cloth, etc.
3. Home decoration fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.
4. Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, nursery cloth, irrigation cloth, heat insulation curtain, etc.
5. Medical cloth: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection cloths, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.
6. Others: space cotton, thermal insulation materials, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.
As a kind of non-woven fabric, the manufacturers of clean cloth have different processing methods. Due to the diversity of non-woven fiber forms, non-woven fabrics are widely used in different industries. Clean cloth is a representative product. The fibers in non-woven fabrics, such as clean cloth, basically have the following forms. In most bonded non-woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics stitched with fiber mesh, needle punched non-woven fabrics, woven non-woven fabrics and wet non-woven fabrics, the main structure of the non-woven fabric is formed by the mesh, which It accounts for about 50% or 100% of the main structure of the nonwoven fabric. Nowadays, clean cloth has been widely used. It can be said that many people need it. With it, it is very convenient. Life and work are the same.