The following points should be paid attention to when c […]
The following points should be paid attention to when choosing an anti-static raised floor in the construction of the computer room:
1. First of all, it is necessary to accurately determine the total area (or number of blocks) of the anti-static floor and the number of various accessories (standard ratio 1:3.5, 1:5.5) required for the construction of the computer room, and leave a margin to avoid waste. or shortage.
2. Fully understand the variety and quality of the anti-static floor produced by the manufacturer, as well as various technical performance indicators. The technical performance of anti-static floor mainly refers to its mechanical properties and electrical properties. The mechanical properties mainly consider its bearing capacity and wear resistance. Install the whole anti-static floor on the lapped truss, after leveling the anti-static floor, its bearing capacity should reach a uniform load greater than 1000kg/m2, and the concentrated load on any part of the anti-static floor should be greater than 300kg. When bearing a load of 300kg on a 6cm loading point, the deflection should be less than 2mm without permanent deformation. The adjustable support should be able to withstand a vertical load of more than 1000kg, and the board surface should have certain abrasion resistance.
The electrical properties are mainly system resistance, electrostatic voltage and surface resistance. The system resistance should be 105Ω-108Ω. When the temperature is 21±1.5℃ and the relative humidity is 30%, the electrostatic voltage of the anti-static floor should be lower than 2500V, and the surface resistance value should be 105Ω-108Ω.
3. The load of the anti-static floor should be determined based on the weight of the heaviest equipment among all the equipment in the equipment room, so as to prevent the permanent deformation or damage of the floor caused by the excessive weight of some equipment.
4. The anti-static floor is less affected by external environmental conditions. That is to say, there will be no obvious expansion and contraction due to the high and low ambient temperature, that is, when the temperature of the equipment room is slightly high, the anti-static floor expands and expands, and cannot be removed and replaced; when the temperature is low, the anti-static floor shrinks, resulting in a loose feeling. The shrinkage of the anti-static floor affected by the environment should be less than 0.5mm, and the deflection of the board surface should be less than 0.25mm.
5. The surface of the anti-static floor should be non-reflective, non-slip, corrosion-resistant, dust-free, not vacuuming, and easy to clean.
How to eliminate static electricity in human body
When the weather turns cold, there is often static electricity when wearing clothes in autumn and winter. What is a good way to prevent static electricity? Guangzhou Lixiang Anti-static Company will teach you a few tricks in a few minutes.
cotton or silk underwear
1. Put your back against the wall when putting on and undressing, and "discharge" the static electricity from your body.
Tip: At present, the outer layer of the home brick wall is generally coated with paint, and the electrical conductivity is greatly weakened. Therefore, when we touch the wall, we can not avoid increasing the contact area, so that more charges can be transferred out.
2. Use small metal devices (such as keys), cotton rags, etc. to first touch the door, doorknob, faucet, chair back, bed rail and other places to eliminate static electricity, and then touch it with your hands.
3. Choose soft and smooth cotton or silk underwear and underwear, and try not to wear chemical fiber clothes to reduce the generation of static electricity.
4. If the outerwear fabric is made of chemical fiber, it can be washed with antistatic detergent. General fabric softener can also reduce static electricity.
5. Washing hands and face can release the charge on the skin surface in the water and reduce the static electricity attached to our body.
Tip: Frequent bathing and changing clothes can also effectively eliminate static electricity accumulated on the surface of the human body.
6. Use a humidifier or place a basin of water under the heater, so that the whole room will feel moist and pleasant and reduce the generation of static electricity. You might as well try it.
Do you know? Due to the extremely short time of frictional electrification, the amount of current generated is very small, so static electricity generally does not cause life danger to the human body, but static electricity will have many adverse effects on human health, such as dry skin and itching. Causes premature ventricular contractions and arrhythmias.