How to judge the quality of clean cloth? For purchasers […]
How to judge the quality of clean cloth? For purchasers, I definitely hope to buy clean cloth of very good quality, but the reality is often not satisfactory, so we are buying clean cloth. How to judge the quality of the clean cloth? There are three main points. The following three points are the selection of clean cloth types, the comparison of the amount of dust generated by different edge banding methods of the clean cloth, and the quality inspection of the clean cloth. , Let everyone know more how to judge the quality of clean cloth. Know how to choose the clean cloth, then the next thing I care about is how much a bag of clean cloth is! Many friends pay attention to the price while paying attention to the quality, so when the quality is the same, the price is A key option.
For the selection of clean cloth types, it is generally based on the comparison of basis weight, type and quality, softness, and abrasion resistance, so that you can know the quality of clean cloth more quickly:
1. Basis weight: Whether the basis weight of the same fabric is the same.
2. Type and quality: Superfine fiber has higher quality and polyester fiber is lower.
3. Softness: The softer the better.
4. Abrasion resistance: the stronger the fiber, the less fiber will be lost.
In the comparison of the amount of dust generated by different edge banding methods of dust-free cloth, there are four edge banding methods. Generally, dust-free cloth in the market can be divided into: thermal cutting, ultrasonic cutting, laser cutting and general cold cutting. Then compare the edge banding methods.
1. Laser cutting: The edge banding degree reaches 99%, no chips, no dust, and the highest technology and cost.
2. Ultrasonic cutting: The edge banding degree is less than 80%, no chipping, and the edge banding is easy to tear and chip off after cleaning.
3. Thermal cutting: The edge banding degree is less than 75%, no chipping, and the edge banding is easy to tear and chip off after cleaning.
4. General cold cutting: unsealed, easier to chip off, with the lowest technology and cost.
The last point is also extremely important. For the quality inspection of clean cloth, see whether it meets national standards and market inspection requirements. This is also a fundamental point to see whether the quality of clean cloth is good or bad, because if the manufacturer of clean cloth If none of these standards are met, the quality of the clean cloth produced is definitely not very good.
1. Whether there is an inspection report from the certification unit.
2. Ion content: Whether it is within the range of the reference test standard.
3. Water absorption: whether it meets product requirements.
4. Wipeability: The stronger the better.
5. Dust generation: the lower the better.