Anti-static shoes are often called static shoes, anti-s […]
Anti-static shoes are often called static shoes, anti-static work shoes. Can be divided into two categories: anti-static shoes and anti-static slippers. Static electricity can be guided from the human body to the ground, thereby eliminating static electricity from the human body, and at the same time effectively suppressing the dust generated by people walking in the clean room. Suitable for pharmacy, food factory, electronics factory clean workshop, laboratory, etc. Anti-static shoes are made of PU or PVC material, and the soles are made of anti-static and anti-slip materials, which can absorb sweat and odor, and can also achieve anti-slip and anti-static functions. It can effectively leak static electricity and form a complete anti-static system together with anti-static clothing.
Instructions for use:
1. Anti-static shoes are protective shoes that eliminate static electricity from the human body and can prevent electric shock below 250V. This product is produced in accordance with GB4385-1995 standard.
2. It is mainly applicable to prevent all places with static hazards such as burning, explosion, etc. caused by static electricity in the human body (such as petroleum, chemical, coal, printing, rubber, medical, purification, electronics and other industries)
3. When wearing conductive shoes, you should not wear insulated woolen socks and insulated insoles at the same time. It is prohibited to use antistatic shoes as insulated shoes.
4. The place where anti-static shoes are used should be anti-static ground, and the place where conductive shoes are used should be conductive ground to achieve a good anti-static or conductive effect.
5, should be used with anti-static clothing, pay attention to the product's clean, waterproof, moisture-proof.
6. Generally, the resistance test should be performed once within 200 hours during the wearing process. If the resistance is not within the specified range, it cannot be used as an antistatic leather shoe. Anti-static shoes require resistance between 100K ohms and 1000M ohms.