The following points should be paid attention to when c […]
The following points should be paid attention to when choosing an anti-static raised floor in the construction of the computer room:
1. First of all, it is necessary to accurately determine the total area (or number of blocks) of the anti-static floor required for the construction of the computer room and the number of various accessories (standard ratio 1:3.5, 1:5.5), and leave a margin to avoid waste. or shortage.
2. Fully understand the variety and quality of the anti-static floor produced by the manufacturer, as well as various technical performance indicators. The technical performance of anti-static floor mainly refers to its mechanical properties and electrical properties. The mechanical properties mainly consider its bearing capacity and wear resistance. Install the entire anti-static floor on the lapped trusses, and after leveling the anti-static floor, its bearing capacity should reach a uniform load greater than 1000kg/m2, and the concentrated load on any part of the anti-static floor should be greater than 300kg. When bearing a load of 300kg on a 6cm loading point, the deflection should be less than 2mm without permanent deformation. The adjustable support should be able to withstand a vertical load of more than 1000kg, and the board surface should have certain abrasion resistance.
The electrical properties are mainly system resistance, electrostatic voltage and surface resistance. The system resistance should be 105Ω-108Ω. When the temperature is 21±1.5℃ and the relative humidity is 30%, the electrostatic voltage of the anti-static floor should be lower than 2500V, and the surface resistance value should be 105Ω-108Ω.
3. The load of the anti-static floor should be determined based on the weight of the heaviest equipment among all equipment in the computer room, so as to prevent the permanent deformation or damage of the floor caused by the excessive weight of some equipment.
4. The anti-static floor is less affected by external environmental conditions. That is to say, there will be no obvious expansion and contraction due to the high and low ambient temperature. That is, when the temperature of the computer room is slightly high, the anti-static floor will expand and expand, and it cannot be removed and replaced; when the temperature is low, the anti-static floor will shrink, resulting in a loose feeling. The shrinkage of the anti-static floor affected by the environment should be less than 0.5mm, and the deflection of the board surface should be less than 0.25mm.
5. The surface of the anti-static floor should be non-reflective, non-slip, corrosion-resistant, dust-free, not vacuuming, and easy to clean.