When we judge the quality of the dust-free cloth, we ba […]
When we judge the quality of the dust-free cloth, we basically compare the three aspects: cloth type, the amount of dust generated by the edge banding process, and the quality, so as to comprehensively determine whether the quality of the microfiber dust-free cloth is qualified.
1. Selection of microfiber dust-free cloth:
1. Basis weight: Whether the basis weight of the same fabric is the same.
2. Type and quality: Microfiber is of higher quality and polyester fiber is lower.
3. Softness: The softer the better.
4. Abrasion resistance: The stronger it is, the less fiber it will lose.
2. Comparison of the amount of dust generated by different edge sealing methods of microfiber dust-free cloth:
According to the edge sealing method, the clean cloth can be divided into: thermal cutting, ultrasonic edge sealing, laser edge sealing and cold cutting.
1. Laser edge sealing: The edge sealing degree reaches 99%, no chips, no dust, and the highest technology and cost.
2. Ultrasonic edge sealing: The degree of edge sealing is less than 80%, and no chips are lost. After cleaning, the edge sealing is easy to tear and lose chips.
3. Thermal cutting: the degree of edge sealing is less than 75%, no chips are lost, and the edge is easily torn and chips are removed after cleaning.
4. Cold cutting: unsealed, easy to chip off, the lowest technology and cost.
3. Quality inspection of microfiber dust-free cloth:
1. Whether there is an inspection report of the certification unit.
2. Ion content: Is it within the reference test standard range.
3. Water absorption: Whether it meets the product requirements.
4. Wipeability: The stronger the better.
5. Dust generation: the lower the better.